Terms, conditions and suggestions
The standard format of posts is as follows:
- What the content is
- How the content can be accessed (with note of whether it is free or not, whether an account/registration is needed, etc)
- Any relevant logos or images
- Any media responses to the content
- Poll(s) on the usefulness and accurateness of the content
This website will:
- Refuse to archive resources that are discriminatory, prejudiced or harmful in nature. Content which features harmful language as part of its narrative, but does not perpetuate/subscribe to this harm into it may be used – e.g. if a character is bullied – but all such cases will have warnings that make this explicit in the post. If there is a case where content is harmful and no warning is present, please get in touch.
- Accept all reasonable submissions, providing they meet the requirements listed here.
- Abide by the Samaritans and Time to Change‘s media guidelines when speaking about mental health.
- Attempt to include as diverse a range of content as possible.